The Benchmarking procedure has been updated and now integrates the National Quality Indicator Programme and key internal quality of care indicators.
The following national quality of care indicators are monitored quarterly:
- Pressure injuries
- Use of physical restraint
- Unplanned weight loss.
The following internal quality of care indicators are monitored monthly:
- Medicine incidents
- Skin tears and
- Polypharmacy, quarterly.
This pack consists of the Benchmarking procedure and the related forms and a data analysis spreadsheet as listed below:
- Quality Indicator Measures Summary form
- Quality Indicator Flowchart (template)
- A Quality Indicator flowchart for each of the below indicators. Each flowchart provides information about the risks related to the relevant indicator, data collection, data entry and data analysis and action for improvement.
- Pressure Injuries
- Use of Physical Restraint
- Unplanned Weight Loss
- Infections & Antimicrobial Use
- Medicine Incidents
- Skin Tear
- Pressure Injuries Data Collection Sheet
- Use of Physical Restraint Data Collection Sheet
- Unplanned Weight Loss Data Collection Sheet
- Internal Quality Indicator Data Collection Sheet
- Infection Definitions & Data Collection Sheet
- Quality Indicator Report (Word & Spreadsheet versions).
Complete Quality Indicator Pack: Price: $360 (ex. GST)