Pet Care Plans Pack of 6: $125.00 (ex. GST)
The purpose of the pet care plans is to ensure pet care needs are met and to reduce the risk of transmission of infection and vermin such as; fleas, worms.
Each care plan includes relevant care needs for the type of pet e.g.
- Cat - diet, grooming, elimination, flea and worm treatment, vaccination, claws
- Dog - diet, grooming, elimination, exercise, flea and worm treatment, vaccination, claws
- Birds - diet, lice, cleaning of cage
- Chooks - diet, lice, cleaning of pen
- Fish - diet, care of bowl
- Rabbits / Guinea pigs - diet, grooming, health, living environment
The care plan can be customised for your pet - including a calendar for when activities are to be completed. The primary carer signs when activities such as; flea treatment has been completed.
Pet Care Plan Individual: $25.00 (ex. GST)